Trail Permit

sno strm

hi sno strm !!

i ll sell trail permits again for my club next season. e mailed the secretary of the club about 2 weeks ago and she told me ,trail permits should be available by the second or third week of october.

btw ,the name of my club is : '' la coulée verte d albertville '',in the matapedia valley,gaspesie .

groomer !!!

Thank you Groomer and let me know when the Trail Permits are ready for purchase. I never get tired of your trail/highway pictures made of snow either.

Can't wait to ride the "White Carpet" trails of Quebec with my new 1200 Gade.

thanks !! i won t forget.

few winter pics during the summer won t hurt !!

groomer !!!

Let me know as soon as you have them and I will order mine. There are some of the guys that travelled with me last winter that will also be looking for Permits as soon as they become available from your club.

Hopefully there will be a lot of out of area riders support your club this winter by purchasing there Permit through you. Your trail system is such an important and well maintianed corridor in the Gaspeseie Loop.

Let me know as soon as you have them and I will order mine. There are some of the guys that travelled with me last winter that will also be looking for Permits as soon as they become available from your club.

Hopefully there will be a lot of out of area riders support your club this winter by purchasing there Permit through you. Your trail system is such an important and well maintianed corridor in the Gaspeseie Loop.

no problems smclelan, thanks !!

after posting last night , i thought about that.from oct 18 til the 25 th , ill be at my camp for moose hunting,(annual vacations ).so ,if they have received them at the clubhouse in the meanwhile , ill start posting them on the 26 th.usually ,when moose hunting begin ,i don t come back in town ,i spend the last 7-8 days at the camp.just to let you know.

groomer !!!