These lucky SOB'S!!!!! lol

artcat900

hi artcat900 !!

not to discourage you ,there s probably not much snow left there right now .very sad.this is about 45 miles west from my town.

this morning, took a ride up the hills on the north side of town and from where i was ,i could see the ski station in ste irene about 20 miles away and it looks like the mountain was all ''green '' again.there was a foot + there last week .

rained a lot again since last week end .roughly 7-8c today.

groomer !!!

SWEET GROOMER! Thanks! Gets the blood flowing! :yahoo:

hi shane !!

met a friend at the grocery yesterday and he told me, from sayabec ( west) to rimouski ,about 2 '' of snow .here in town ( valley ) rained,but cars coming from ste marguerite ,up the hills,there was snow on the top .

one of my sisters e mailed me from mtl ,snowed in that area too.

groomer !!!

hi shane !!

met a friend at the grocery yesterday and he told me, from sayabec ( west) to rimouski ,about 2 '' of snow .here in town ( valley ) rained,but cars coming from ste marguerite ,up the hills,there was snow on the top .

one of my sisters e mailed me from mtl ,snowed in that area too.

groomer !!!

I confirm that Groomer, woke up this morning with the front yard grass covered in snow, all melted now but sure did light a spark for me. Bringgg bringgg aink une vitesse, o font o font, lol.

I confirm that Groomer, woke up this morning with the front yard grass covered in snow, all melted now but sure did light a spark for me. Bringgg bringgg aink une vitesse, o font o font, lol.

hi trailblazer !!

sorry ,but grass was still green this morning.not even fleurries,but still ''cold ''.month of october has been cloudy at 95% + of the time .

'' AU FOND LEON, AU DIABLE LES PISTONS '' :lol::lol::lol:

groomer !!!