New /Old snow/dirt snowmobile

artcat900

AWESOME :clapping:

hay grommer thers your new tractor :lol:

:bad::bad::bad: ha !! ha !! ha !!

i ll wait for next year model .looks like the cab is optional !!

better grow up my beard a lot more :lol: i don t see myself in the fields in ste marguerite at - 25 c when its windy !!haaaaaaaaaa.

peoples were nt bad at that time for what they had tho.

thanks for the video artcat900 !!

btw,colder here,about 2 '' of snow since late last night.

groomer !!!

LOL I wonder how you would add studs and carbide runners to that thing?

me too !! :D

the only club i know with studs on their groomer is baie-comeau.few years back ,they had bought a br .went to groom and whoops ,unable to climb some hills .probably because of some icy spots.so ,they called their dealer and they put studs to fix the problems.

on my ''map '' ,few years ago ,on the old trail,very steep there just before arriving at the road.tried 2x to climb that hill ,but was nt happy with the grooming .i was nt unable to use the ''cutters '' because i was losing too much rpm.

so ,i was using the road instead.at least one mile up hill.one night,i was going up that hill,using the snow banks a bit to have more traction.suddently,left track spinned ,in a fraction of a second ,i made a 180' , u-turn.lucky ,very low tracffic road.maybe 10 cars a day,maybe less.

woow !!my shorts almost changed colors!!!bull hit the snow bank on the other side and i was on the way down.very scary !! :o

after this happened ,before going up that hill,i was cleaning drag,pan and tractor to save weight before going up and locked the differencial all the time.

now ,with the new trail ,it s a lot better.only at the beginning ,it s narrow and steep.just watch myself what i do with the drag and try not to spin the tracks.not time to go backward!! ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!