Grand mere/ shawingan area

snowtodd800

I drove up wednesday night and arrived early thursday morning in grand mere. Temps were still cold and rode 318 to 349 down to lac blanc. Trails were not bad for the early season however after the warm temps they had im sure they are mostly bare. Friday i trailered across the river and ran 351 north to 360 up the pipeline to la tuque. 351 was a litle rough but had plenty of snow and the pipeline was 9 out of 10. Fresh groomed trail the whole way. Ate lunch and than ran down 73 which was also groomed all the way down to casimer. 302 back to grand mere was rough and needed snow badly. Drove back home 3 days early due to rain and warm temps.

I drove up wednesday night and arrived early thursday morning in grand mere. Temps were still cold and rode 318 to 349 down to lac blanc. Trails were not bad for the early season however after the warm temps they had im sure they are mostly bare. Friday i trailered across the river and ran 351 north to 360 up the pipeline to la tuque. 351 was a litle rough but had plenty of snow and the pipeline was 9 out of 10. Fresh groomed trail the whole way. Ate lunch and than ran down 73 which was also groomed all the way down to casimer. 302 back to grand mere was rough and needed snow badly. Drove back home 3 days early due to rain and warm temps.

Boy that was a hell of a haul all the way from ohio. the pipeline was 9/10? wow you guys must have ripped that back and forth a few times to make it worth the trip? always a bummer to hear those stories after that long a haul.

Boy that was a hell of a haul all the way from ohio. the pipeline was 9/10? wow you guys must have ripped that back and forth a few times to make it worth the trip? always a bummer to hear those stories after that long a haul.

Its not a short haul thats for sure. 700 miles one way owell we will be back as soon as they get snow