Your input on the perfect bibs please

Greg du Vermont

Interested in continuing user input on features that make up the ideal snowmobile gear. This edition..........bibs. Your opinions on the following would be appreciated and may well find there way into the next generation of snowmobile gear. Vortex is definetly listening, let's take advantage of our opportunity to have input.

Bib or pant design?

length of side leg zipper?

Ventilation features?

Ideal strom flap design, snap, velcro, wind proof zipper without storm flap?

Pocket locations?

Separate liner or a fixed amount of insulation?

You XXL guys, is it the gut size or the leg length that you seek. Would an XXL short model have it's place in the market?

Your input on past topics has been valuable, please share your thoughts again. :drinks:

Interested in continuing user input on features that make up the ideal snowmobile gear. This edition..........bibs. Your opinions on the following would be appreciated and may well find there way into the next generation of snowmobile gear. Vortex is definetly listening, let's take advantage of our opportunity to have input.

Bib or pant design?

Ventilation features?

Pocket locations?

You XXL guys, is it the gut size or the leg length that you seek. Would an XXL short model have it's place in the market?

Your input on past topics has been valuable, please share your thoughts again. :drinks:

1 bibs

2 full side ziper

3no ventillation

4snap on the inside and velcro outside flap

5 pockets on legs and chest

6 fixed liner

7im a taler xxl man that would like more room in the gut with out skiping a cheseburger

I have had two pairs of Reima Holeshot bibs and absolutely LOVE them. I'm on my second pair now and they should be retired by the end of this season.

The nice thing is that you can get them in XL short size. I think they used to make an XXL short but dont know if they still do.

Durable, warm, nice zippers and they fit me like a glove. As with anything though....I question the qulaity of the exact same item that I purchased 5 years ago. Will it be the same??? Many times companies keep the same name of an item and find a way to cheepen the shit out of it and what we get as consumers is an inferior product.

FYI ...the XL short in Reima fits a 5' 10" 250 lb fat ass with short legs and a "beer belly" like it was customed tailored by an old Italian guy.

Bib or pant design?

Ventilation features?

Pocket locations?

Bibs

Full length zipper

Non vent....full length zipper can be opened from the top.

wind proof zipper/no storm flap

inside chest pockets,outside just above the belt pockets.

fixed insulation

XXL/XXXL normal length 32"-33"...not so long I walk on the heels.

knee pads not necessary.