Lac St.Jean Trails holding up??

Trailblazer

I am expecting some friends coming up from CT on the 24th and they are expecting to ride, am looking to ride in the Lac St.Jean area and hoping that there will be some substantal snow left and still being groomed, i might be asking for a lot this late in the season but have to give it one last shot.

Saguenay Bill...can you give me an update of the trails in the region. Thanks JG

Bill gone home, we rode there last week-end STUPID amounts of snow in the whole region.

Thanks Markusvt, i didn't expect Saguenay Bill to be gone yet, nice to hear they still have lots of snow.

Last week we rode up the 3 to 83 past the HI to Roberval. There is plenty of snow the whole way, most likely best it has been all season...ENJOY.. :yahoo:

Side note we went to Relay 22 and then continued west on 83. The area that had the forest fires is kind of wind blown but passable. It was erie being in that section but interesting at the same time...