rob or ckf , pics question???

groomer

2 weeks ago a person from the city hall asked me some of my pics to put on their website.mooses,salmons and scenery pics.i m on my way to see them.

just want to know if there s a way to protect them if i transfer my pics on a cd or dvd?????i don t want them to send my pics by e mails to all their friends.

i know i can do that with the pics taken with the nikon ,but never tried yet.i m waiting for my brother to come back from florida.he's a ''snowbird '' since 2 years.he s waaaaay better than me working with a computer.

pics taken with my ex-camera,the sony , i know my brother can write my name on ,but is it enough to protect them????

at the end of the discussion ,the girl said :come to see mr x at the city hall and he ll give you some ideas!! i told her :is he going to give me a check ($$$$$) with that ?? she started to laugh!! ha !! ha !! ha !!

i won t give them for free because i know many locals will use them once they ll be on the website.

if i can t protect them,not sure yet if i ll give them some.it s already expen$ive on beer and wine taking a lot of pics like that !!! :lol::lol::lol:

don t need to elaborate,you are probably already busy !!

thanks !!

jean-guy

You can put a watermark on them, and make sure they are not high resolution.

thanks for the info markusvt !!

just checked for the translation in french, just to be sure.

i ll check that with my brother .

jean-guy

See the watermark here:

You can make a bigger one, put it where you want.

IMG_7044.JPG

thanks for the help !!

great shot btw !!

back in the 80's and early 90's i used to take pics of top ntl mx riders in canada and some american riders when there was a ntl in pq.

great souvenirs!!

thanks again !!

jean-guy