Some pics from the Big east show

crazysnow

Met some new friends at the show they said " They would like to come to the Winter Gathering I Said i don't know you would have to

grow a beard" groomer what do you think ? lol.giflol.gifyahoo.gif lol anybody want to shared a room no WIG NEEDED.

Met some new friends at the show they said " They would like to come to the Winter Gathering I Said i don't know you would have to

grow a beard" groomer what do you think ? lol.giflol.gifyahoo.gif lol anybody want to shared a room no WIG NEEDED.

hi crazysnow !!

they are both welcome !!

i don t think they need to wear a beard or a wig for the occasion !!

saguenay bill ,you look in greaaat shape !!

groomer !!!

Just let us know that room number.

You guys are to funny I can't stop laughing :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: Groomer are you talking about your BEARD ha ha !!!!! just kidding :) winter gathering should be a lot of FUN :drinks: specialy went you add Beer and Wine. O Boy !!!!!!!=@

Edited by crazysnow

You guys are to funny I can't stop laughing :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: Groomer are you talking about your BEARD ha ha !!!!! just kidding :) winter gathering should be a lot of FUN :drinks: specialy went you add Beer and Wine. O Boy !!!!!!!=@

ha!!ha!!ha!!

sure !! the gathering will be a lot of fun !!

usually, during winter i don t drink !!ha!!ha!! because grooming keep me busy for so many hrs and it s a 24/7 job .even if we try not to groom on week ends...........but you never know when a storm can arrive !!

so,must be ready all the time.i probably drink more on a good saturday night at the camp than during all winter !!!ha!!ha!!i stay sober during winter time !!next january will be special !!

...so, ill take a few before the gathering just to be in shape a bit !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Hi Groomer I think I found you a new ATV good.gif

Just having some fun raining all day again here in PA WIFE "aka BOSS " is sick so I'm Mr.Mom for the day SUCKS !!!!! lol

nice atv !!!wrong brand !!! :rolleyes:

one day you ll understand !!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Crazysnow

Maybe a better toy for the PA winters

Schooter

• 2 weeks later...