tow and see mirrors from Camco

Mid Range

I just bought a set of these mirrors...was wondering if anyone has any feedback.Guy who sold them to me is a snowmobiler as well and said they are working good.Did not want to spend money on permanent extended mirrors on my Ram 1500 since they were quite expensive and I will pull my trailer (which I bought back in April-Triton TC11)on a few occasion since I can leave from home.

mirrors.jpg

YMMV - Not sure I like suction cups for anything, especially in the cold. And since it attaches directly to the movable factory mirror, I'd be concerned with breaking the tiny cables/mechanism (either from a manual joystick or motors/pulleys if you have power mirrors). Might end up costing you a lot more than you think. Bump into it, whats going to happen to your factory mirror? Someone will bump into it, parking lot, etc.

I use Longview

The only company making them for the older Tundras.

Not as much extension as the ones you posted, but I only wanted a little extra anyway.

When I bump into it, the entire factory mirror housing simply folds back, nothing impacts the mirror itself.

I'd rather risk scratching/chafing the exterior of the factory housing than the mechanics inside.

Edited by NH-Moose

see how they do over the bumps and let us know.

I will.

YMMV - Not sure I like suction cups for anything, especially in the cold. And since it attaches directly to the movable factory mirror, I'd be concerned with breaking the tiny cables/mechanism (either from a manual joystick or motors/pulleys if you have power mirrors). Might end up costing you a lot more than you think. Bump into it, whats going to happen to your factory mirror? Someone will bump into it, parking lot, etc.

I use Longview

The only company making them for the older Tundras.

Not as much extension as the ones you posted, but I only wanted a little extra anyway.

When I bump into it, the entire factory mirror housing simply folds back, nothing impacts the mirror itself.

I'd rather risk scratching/chafing the exterior of the factory housing than the mechanics inside.

My factory mirrors are folding back equipped.I got hit once by public transportation bus.It just folded back with no damage at all.The longview ones were not available for my 2011 Ram 1500.

I will have to experiment.Maybe I will remove them once I am ready to unload the sleds or they might be gone when I'll get back to my truck.