Groomer?

Speedy

Groomer-

I see that some trails are open in Mt Joli/Matane area-any idea of how much snow they have-how many miles of trails are open? Looking for a report on overall conditions in this area.

Thanks!

hi speedy !!

i just checked at 2 different places for trail conditions ,i can t see that trails are open in that area.i saw somewhere on the net that the club in tourelle started grooming ,but looking at those 2 place where i checked for trail conditions ,not confirmed yet .

i know that before the rain last week there was roughly 8 '' of snow in the matane and mont joli area.they probably only packed the snow .i won t tell you to come up here right now !!keep your money for later !!

matane is only 50 miles north and mont joli 55 miles west and we have only 5-6 '' in town.

i learned this afternoon that a friend of mine went to my camp,10-12 '' there max .....and 30 miles outside town.

groomer !!!

hi speedy !!

i just checked at 2 different places for trail conditions ,i can t see that trails are open in that area.i saw somewhere on the net that the club in tourelle started grooming ,but looking at those 2 place where i checked for trail conditions ,not confirmed yet .

i know that before the rain last week there was roughly 8 '' of snow in the matane and mont joli area.they probably only packed the snow .i won t tell you to come up here right now !!keep your money for later !!

matane is only 50 miles north and mont joli 55 miles west and we have only 5-6 '' in town.

i learned this afternoon that a friend of mine went to my camp,10-12 '' there max .....and 30 miles outside town.

groomer !!!

Thanks for the honest update-was hoping to come over that way during the week of 12/26-may need to head up to Mount Valin-hope there isnt alot of sled traffic durin the week up there-as I heard weekends are crazy. This would be our first trip to Mt Valin-any tips?

Thanks for the honest update-was hoping to come over that way during the week of 12/26-may need to head up to Mount Valin-hope there isnt alot of sled traffic durin the week up there-as I heard weekends are crazy. This would be our first trip to Mt Valin-any tips?

sorry but ...

some members here know a lot better the monts valin than me !!you can try to do a search on qr ,for sure you ll find great info !!

groomer !!!

<br />Thanks for the honest update-was hoping to come over that way during the week of 12/26-may need to head up to Mount Valin-hope there isnt alot of sled traffic durin the week up there-as I heard weekends are crazy. This would be our first trip to Mt Valin-any tips?<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />You are talking about a very busy week on the mont valin. Many are there for the week and for New Years.  Depends on weather for how much trail is opened. And where. If mnt valin is only game in the province like now for the most part, it will be busier. Edited by iceman