wow what trouble

grumpysanta

WOW HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO SELL A SLED TO A INDIAN AND GET THE REEGY CHANGED !!!! hard ,any one have some suggestions , it seems thet do not licence sleds up there in Nunavik , as the mayor told me , i asked rcmp and they said is was very possible , but when i talk to SAAQ they say i must transfer with the use of a proxy which we all know but they do not have a licence bureau anywhere near there , so what do i do? I thought my trouble would be to ship but thats easy....

WOW HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO SELL A SLED TO A INDIAN AND GET THE REEGY CHANGED !!!! hard ,any one have some suggestions , it seems thet do not licence sleds up there in Nunavik , as the mayor told me , i asked rcmp and they said is was very possible , but when i talk to SAAQ they say i must transfer with the use of a proxy which we all know but they do not have a licence bureau anywhere near there , so what do i do? I thought my trouble would be to ship but thats easy....

I was talking to a car salesman in Chibougamau that was delivering a vehicle to the Mitissini nation. So maybe a car dealership??? Or the skidoo dealer in Chibougamau ??? Edited by momojohnny

Thanks dooright, that what I was getting at. The Phone # for the skidoo shop in Chiboughamau is 418 748 1155. They sell sleds to the nation 75 miles north of chiboughamau. I think license means registration (maybe), sovereign nation native territory. They don't have to buy a trial Pass or register to ride in their own nation.

1. Try contacting a dealer in northern Quebec for information.

2. Try contacting HBC(Hudson Bay Company)often recognized as The Bay, yes The Bay, they have a catalogue that is available to only northern Inuit villages in Nunavit, NWT and the Yukon that have to purchase all their supplies by catalogue and have flown in. In this catalogue you can buy frozen corn nibblits to leather jackets, pots and pans to snowmobiles, yes snowmobiles can be bought through a catalogue from HBC, i would've never believed it 'till i saw it for my self. Might be a shot in the dark but could be a good place to look for registration information.

3. Create the proxy form yourself and just leave a space for the buyer to sign, scan and email to buyer.

4. If what the RCMP officer is saying is true, then just cancel the registration, declare the vehicule scrap.

In anycase good luck