Chaudiere Appalaches "CONDITIONS" ?

crazysnow

Hi All,

Anybody know the trail " CONDITIONS " in the Chaudiere Appalaches going North trail 35 or 55 to RDL any info would be appreciated would like to leave from Jackman,ME. I know they got snow but not sure how much ? I get all kind of different answers.

Thanks CrazySnow !!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

You didn't say when you were thinking of heading that way. Have you looked at: http://www.chaudiereappalaches.com/en/activities-attractions/snowmobile/snowmobile-map-and-trail-conditions/

Beauceville Club is saying 55 to Lac Etchemin is Good and 75 to St Georges is 'ACCEPTABLE' The map is green beyond that to BSL trails. Usually the riding beyond there is always better. Hopefully someone who is in Jackman area can comment.

You didn't say when you were thinking of heading that way. Have you looked at: http://www.chaudiere...ail-conditions/

Beauceville Club is saying 55 to Lac Etchemin is Good and 75 to St Georges is 'ACCEPTABLE' The map is green beyond that to BSL trails. Usually the riding beyond there is always better. Hopefully someone who is in Jackman area can comment.

Hi bluyamaha54,

I looked at WWW.chaudiere conditions but the last time it was updated was 1/13/12 . was headed to Rivire-de-loup "thanks" hopefully somebody will kown. :good:

When I drove up through that area last Sunday, it was very thin, no signs of trails open all the way to QC. Stayed in Montagmy couple days and that wasn`t very good. I then drove over to Riviere du Loup on Tuesday and have been in snow heaven. Trails are awesome, although riding alone I have only been going southerly each day and doing loops off the RR bed. Here in RDL we`ve received about 3 inches of snow each of the past two nights. The areas south of here that I have been riding have mostly been `10`s. Hope that helps.

mike

as of now it looks like u would be better off starting from club beauceville its about 50 miles past the rt 201 border give them a call they can give u the info u want 418 774 9727

also u can try armstrong club that is just over the border like 15 miles 418 597 3709

but if your going to drive that far it might be easyer to just go to rdl

Edited by coldsmoke1

When I drove up through that area last Sunday, it was very thin, no signs of trails open all the way to QC. Stayed in Montagmy couple days and that wasn`t very good. I then drove over to Riviere du Loup on Tuesday and have been in snow heaven. Trails are awesome, although riding alone I have only been going southerly each day and doing loops off the RR bed. Here in RDL we`ve received about 3 inches of snow each of the past two nights. The areas south of here that I have been riding have mostly been `10`s. Hope that helps.

mike

thanks mikerider !!!!! thing i'm going to take coldsmoke1 Recommendations

as of now it looks like u would be better off starting from club beauceville its about 50 miles past the rt 201 border give them a call they can give u the info u want 418 774 9727

also u can try armstrong club that is just over the border like 15 miles 418 597 3709

but if your going to drive that far it might be easyer to just go to rdl

Hi Coldsmoke1 ,

Thanks for the info !!!!!! I think thats what I'm doing going to do RDL sounds like the best place to start.

p.s. see you on friday :drinks:

CrazySnow !!!!!!