Take me Please!!!

Lagman

I've been given some time off from work so now's my chance to explore the great trails up North. Never been there for riding. I live in eastern Penna. I have an Rx 1 in great shape with some bags and equipment.

That being said if anyone nearby is planning a trip up, maybe you have room for one more. I'm happy to pay my way. This is my chance to get up there. Please send me a Pm and I'll respond immediately.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Lagman,

You could also go up to Jonquiere and stay at the Hotel Saguenay, formerly the Holiday Inn. You can either day trip or saddle bag from there depending on how much time you have.

The workers there are bi-lingual and there are usually Americans there riding.

It is a nine hour drive for us from the top of CT.

Jack & Sandi

Edited by revct1

Thank you all for the invites. There are some good people here who enjoy helping other members. Lots of knowledge and experience and I appreciate the help. I've been invited for a weeklong trips and shorter. Bag and day trips. it just been wonderful.

Thanks for all the help and insight.

Jim

I've been given some time off from work so now's my chance to explore the great trails up North. Never been there for riding. I live in eastern Penna. I have an Rx 1 in great shape with some bags and equipment.

That being said if anyone nearby is planning a trip up, maybe you have room for one more. I'm happy to pay my way. This is my chance to get up there. Please send me a Pm and I'll respond immediately.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Lagman,

You could also go up to Jonquiere and stay at the Hotel Saguenay, formerly the Holiday Inn. You can either day trip or saddle bag from there depending on how much time you have.

The workers there are bi-lingual and there are usually Americans there riding.

It is a nine hour drive for us from the top of CT.

Jack & Sandi

revct1 has a very good idea. Saguenay Bill stays at the Hotel Sayuenay and day trips everyday. I am sure he would be happy to lead you around his Paradise for a few days!