Montpellier area coditions

mcstar

Never been to this area and we are looking to start a 3 day trip from there this Sunday.

Is this area good to start a trip and places to leave truck & trailer ?

I was there this past Saturday, I parked at Motel Riopel that is really the place. There was some americans there having fun at the bar but we just parked for the day and left. The food was ok, we had dinner nothing great. As for the trails 10 on 10, low traffice and beautiful scenery, wide and fast in papineau labelle park and same thing towards Duhamel. You can park there and ride to Mont Laurier no problem, great place to park for sure.

I was there this past Saturday, I parked at Motel Riopel that is really the place. There was some americans there having fun at the bar but we just parked for the day and left. The food was ok, we had dinner nothing great. As for the trails 10 on 10, low traffice and beautiful scenery, wide and fast in papineau labelle park and same thing towards Duhamel. You can park there and ride to Mont Laurier no problem, great place to park for sure.

Can you post the address so I can punch in GPS. How are the acomodations there if starting a saddlebag trip? How much further is Viceroy.

Can you post the address so I can punch in GPS. How are the acomodations there if starting a saddlebag trip? How much further is Viceroy.

http://www.aubergeviceroy.com/

MOTEL RIOPEL

Montpellier

Region: Outaouais

Catégorie : Hotel

32, rue Principale, Montpellier

Québec, Canada, J0V 1M0 819 428-3635

819 428-3635

Website http://www.restaurantleriopel.com/

Dates

Open year round

Units

8 units

Amenities

Air conditioning (8). Internet access : by modem (standard) (8). Mini fridge (8). Non-smoking units (5). Private bathroom (8). Telephone (8). Television (8)

Activities

Golf within10 km. Quad - ATV. Snowmobiling

Services

Pets allowed. Public telephone

Parking services

Parking: Free outdoor parkingRestaurant and