Western loop 2/25 - 3/1 --- 1547 miles 6 1/2 days...

Phil 1

Where did you delete them from? I am having a similar problem, At the bottom of the page when I am posting just under the browse button and to the right of the Attach This File button it says used 51.13 MB of your 48.83 MB global upload quota not sure what hat means exactly but I figured it has something to do with it. :unsure:

Click on your user name arrow upper right.

click on my settings.

Click on manage attachements. On far right click on pix to be deleted then at bottom click delete.

Hope this helps... :drinks:

13 South was loved by two of us and two were ready to kill. 13 is twisty for a long time, I will ride it again. Slept at Rebaska, as we all know it is a very nice place, got 2 cabins had good food, drink and a bunch of laughs.

I will agree with the 2 that wanted to kill. I will avoid that trail when ever possible, it just never seems to end! Nice report and pics.

Click on your user name arrow upper right.

click on my settings.

Click on manage attachements. On far right click on pix to be deleted then at bottom click delete.

Hope this helps... :drinks:

Thanks Phil, I just hope I can remember that next time, I was starting to think I was an idiot or something..........wait I guess I am :drinks: