Forum Upgrade

rob

That would be at the top right of the page where you log in and sign out, to the left of your profile is a picture of a little bon homme, when your cursor hovers over it, it reads "Notifications". When you have a new PM the color of it will turn red.

JG

LOL! I guess becuase I am always logged in...I don't give my 'bon homme' a chance to blush!! I will have to see what he looks like when I get a message next time lol.

Thanks so much for your help!

Linda

LOL! I guess becuase I am always logged in...I don't give my 'bon homme' a chance to blush!! I will have to see what he looks like when I get a message next time lol.

Thanks so much for your help!

Linda

Thanks for the message Jean-Guy!! We are good now!! Thanks for the private lessons lol

Linda

I think the star means you have posted to that topic and the circle not..and if you click on either it takes you to the first new post. The threads that are not highlighted you have read. I think, LOL Lotsa stuff I'm not familiar with either.

I got a question for Rob.

In the list of topics in the General Discussion board some have a star and a dot to the left of the title of the topic, also some are highlghted and some are not, could you define this for me.

Aswell, at what point does a topic get the amber highlghted box with hot written in it attached to the topic?

Thanks

JG

I think the star means you have posted to that topic and the circle not..and if you click on either it takes you to the first new post. The threads that are not highlighted you have read. I think, LOL Lotsa stuff I'm not familiar with either.

Ok i got it, been playing around a little and now i understand the dot system. LOL.