Toronto Sled Show

lindasledgirl

Va Va Va Voom Holy Patunias, I hope you got a box of those calenders for the Gathering.

Thanks for sharing the show pics Linda

JG

Trailblazer,

That's a great idea!! I will see if we can get Groomer to come with Calenders and girls and a sharpie pen!

Who wants a calender???

Haha!!

Linda

luckiest man in the gaspesie !!!

thx for all the pics linda !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Bienvenue Monsieur Hallé!!

:give_rose:

Edited by lindasledgirl

Hi Linda was supposed to go T.O with the Fozzy but I got sidetracked and had to pull the chute. Nice pics, love the vintage stuff(more experienced)...just curious "calendar girl smalendar girl"...there must be some pics of a nicer blonde(maybe a Sarnia type), sitting on the seat of a skidoo, that actually knows how ride .lol

I will keep an eye for you on the mont valin this year. happy sledding!!

Edited by bucky the d.o.g

Hi Linda was supposed to go T.O with the Fozzy but I got sidetracked and had to pull the chute. Nice pics, love the vintage stuff(more experienced)...just curious "calendar girl smalendar girl"...there must be some pics of a nicer blonde(maybe a Sarnia type), sitting on the seat of a skidoo, that actually knows how ride .lol

I will keep an eye for you on the mont valin this year. happy sledding!!

Hi Bucky!!

Well I am sorry you guys couldn't make it...I know the show didn't have the greatest review as some of the big sellers of 'stuff' have pulled out. For me, I like to go and look around but mostly I like to get my maps and talk (this is where those that know me best might pipe in with some sarcastic remark). I got to meet the Gutz brothers (something about their hair) and spend some good quality time with Snowfarmer as he was trying on clothes and we were assisting him with sizing lol (and he thinks I like to shop? lol).

As for the calender girl, she was nice. I told her that the Groomer in the Gaspesie was a good friend of mine and might need a little something to keep him company this winter as we plan on getting a little snow!!!

Me on a sled...nope, no photographer with me! lol I tried, but Jean-Guy could not be talked into it. I had some old pics (last year) but they are still on my broken laptop waiting to be transfered to my new one.

But...I know someone who might have one from last winter on my old sled....(Jean-Guy...not the one when I hit the tree but maybe you could put one up?)

Anyhow...I have a good feeling this winter will be spectacular! So get it ready!

Linda

Thanks Crazysnow!!

I had some really good ones from Groomer last year, but they are on a laptop that broke and I haven't 'retrieved' them yet. I will say one thing about that 'clown' coloured sled...she was easy to pick out of a lineup!!

This year...I am going to have to get my name put on it...it looks like all the rest!! YIKES!!

Have a good weekend!!

Linda

HMMMM....I might need to know your anti-helmet head secret!! or did you spend some time prepping the hair for the photo??lol

I will save my cash on the calender! LSG rocks.

Change of subject- Are you in the "snowbelt" or those "streamers" that come in off the lake or you too far west. This time of year we always hear about you gals down south getting feet of snow and we are golfing here in the Capital. So we often consider taking a spin down the 401 to buzz around(take the itch off) but have never done it. Is the early lake effect worth while or no.

HMMMM....I might need to know your anti-helmet head secret!! or did you spend some time prepping the hair for the photo??lol

I will save my cash on the calender! LSG rocks.

Change of subject- Are you in the "snowbelt" or those "streamers" that come in off the lake or you too far west. This time of year we always hear about you gals down south getting feet of snow and we are golfing here in the Capital. So we often consider taking a spin down the 401 to buzz around(take the itch off) but have never done it. Is the early lake effect worth while or no.

Hey Bucky!!

That was a warm day, just no balaclava and i was riding with my sister who had just had cancer surgery so it was ( a girls ride lol) ...In other words, my hair was still good lol. Normally its pretty scarey!

As for where I am, I am 30 min down the 402 from the 'snowbelt'. Two years ago, we had a major storm and people were stranded for 24-48 hours and it was all over the news...I was on that day with helmet hair let me tell you. I leant 2 sleds to OPP (Ontario Prov Police) and took mine and was 'deputized' for the day. Saw the army come in with the planes and helicoptors and got to drive down the highway looking for people stranded. Empty cars got a ribbon! It was a very scary couple of days. One I won't forget.

But...normally, we don't get much snow. You have to go an hour north of me here to hit the real snow belt. I trailer FAR to ride.

If you are in the mood for UP Michigan riding , I am on the border! So...if I buy QUEBEC, ONTARIO and then a very expensive MICHIGAN permit, i am close to broke! Actually, the Michigan Permit is a whopping $35 bucks! lol

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

We often think of heading your way to fart around in "the snowbelt" early snows, but always figure that it would be sloppy and with no ice/frost the ditches/creeks would be too wet..but we don't know cuz never bin there?? It makes us pretty jealous up here to watch the weather network, going on about all the snow squals aargghh!!!

I used to truck into your area, leamington, windsor,tecumseh 4 or 5 nights a week back when I drove with my uncle picking up veggies and tomatoe juice for the quebecers.

The buds ride quite a bit around North Bay/Barry's Bay,The Park(rap), Mont Valin yearly,Tremblant park/St.donat,St Michel des saints and eastern Ontario(7,000kms a season)if you are truckin into our corner (of Canada lol)lets me know. That is if you ride with the blue(yamaha)guys