Winter of '13

TILEPRO

Okay does anyone have any "farmers almanac" style theories about this winter? Even some of those multi colored maps of the US and Canada with suggested snowfall would be great. I've heard that the bees are nesting in the ground, the acorns are larger and more abundant, squirrels are stealing underwear off of clothes lines. Let's hear some some of them and try, just try to pump each other up for this winter cause I didn't even put snow tires on last year in upstate ny and I don't ever want that to happen again.

My winter thoughts are this...last year was bad! No snow! But I managed to run 6000 km's. There will be snow somewhere! Get ready!

As for this year...The rivers I fish were dry and in desperate need of water, the lakes are low and the bees are high, lots of walnuts and the squirrel has a bushy tail! (Jean-Guy...post my squirrel please lol). This means get ready to ride!!

See you on the snow!

Linda

My winter thoughts are this...last year was bad! No snow! But I managed to run 6000 km's. There will be snow somewhere! Get ready!

As for this year...The rivers I fish were dry and in desperate need of water, the lakes are low and the bees are high, lots of walnuts and the squirrel has a bushy tail! (Jean-Guy...post my squirrel please lol). This means get ready to ride!!

See you on the snow!

Linda

Linda I hope your right !!!!