Trail 595

Nine2Nine

Working on a few ideas, P-L-Croix is easy but if New Richmond will get us in deeper, faster we might do that as well. Any suggestions? We'd like to get up to ride with Jack for a day and stay a night or two. I know the 595 will be a great run and could spend a full day in there.

The snow is stupid here right now..There is too much for anything smaller than a 154..We rode yesterday and it was crazy...We got snow..lol..The trails look great..No one on them.They were groomed yesterday...They are waitting for you...lol.. jack.

Working on a few ideas, P-L-Croix is easy but if New Richmond will get us in deeper, faster we might do that as well. Any suggestions? We'd like to get up to ride with Jack for a day and stay a night or two. I know the 595 will be a great run and could spend a full day in there.

It looks like you are from the Island, PALC is the place to start from. I was just wonderering if you were planning to go north on the 595 or south. You will really enjoy yourself if this is your first trip to the Gaspesie! You will need every bit of that track and then some!!