100 lacs

600IQHO

We stayed there last year Dave, they had gas and I am sure you could get lunch. It started to rain just before we got thereand we ended up staying through the rain. I hope for your sake 33 from Repos is in better shape than it was for us or that will be a late lunch. When are you starting your trip?

Yes they are open. Have not stayed there yet this year but did last year and they have gas. Not sure about lunch.

Call them

819-440-4545 or 1-877-440-4545.

Thanks Iceman, They served us lunch the last time we were there.

We stayed there last year Dave, they had gas and I am sure you could get lunch. It started to rain just before we got thereand we ended up staying through the rain. I hope for your sake 33 from Repos is in better shape than it was for us or that will be a late lunch. When are you starting your trip?

Starting from St. Zenon and plan on staying at the Tamarak. We did this run before. The last time 33 from Repo was a highway. It was 13 from 100 Lacs north that was really slow and twisty.

Yea 13 is pretty twisty, but if you hit that section of 33 when it was a highway you should have played the lottery. Manawan doesn't get their groomer out too often.