Ladies and Gentlemen Start your Engines

mustang00

Apparently the groomer is going out here to see if anything can be done yet with all this snow, it's -14 here plus wind. I am going out with my sled later to check things out. We need to fill ditches and do a little work in the plowed fields. I will update.

Mustang00

Pickets are already planted...i just got back from a 2hour ride checking things out...the groomer is only going out in the morning but they already did some of the plowed fields and the next storm that comes along means we will be open. Most of the big ditches have bridges and we were the first ones to go through today.

i am so happy!! :drinks:

Pickets are already planted...i just got back from a 2hour ride checking things out...the groomer is only going out in the morning but they already did some of the plowed fields and the next storm that comes along means we will be open. Most of the big ditches have bridges and we were the first ones to go through today.

i am so happy!! :drinks:

It is a blast, knowing you are the 1st ones out there. :good:

How long you staying there?

hi mustang !!!

great idea !!! just hoping it won t be a too busy week for me.grooming can take 3-4 nights a week.tell your hubby not to forget his thermos ,i ll be very glad if he could come with me to groom for one night !!

groomer !!!