Anybody looking to ride should head this way !!!

crazysnow

Actually...the Chibougamau area isn't going to get as much snow fall as just a smidge south of there....Cochrane, Val D'or, Rouyn-Noranda and Senneterre area...more snow!

Jack and Sandi

I believe the rain stopped (didn't happen) just north of Temiskaming Shores. The Cochrane, Val D'Or and east area...senneterre are preparing for a big snow fall but apparantly didn't get the enormous pile of rain that has fallen and is still falling in the North Bay, Sudbury area and is currently wiping out our Ontario Trails. Sunday night we had just over 17,000 km of trail, now we are reporting 14,000km but it will be way less than that by the morning.

I have a friend in a truck in North Bay...highways are closed due to freezing rain and some big wrecks. I will have pictures of Cochrane today. Then we will know for sure!

Linda

Or...a quick 8 hour drive from me....

• With the temps in the 30’s the last couple of days. the snow has settled, but hasn’t hurt trails they are still snow covered and being groomed, we are under a snow advisory for the next few days with a total snow fall up to 18″ on top of the 14-20″ already on the ground. Because we are down to 1 groomer, each direction will be groomed every other day, suppose to get our 2nd. groomer back next week. Looking forward to another great snowmobile season in the Ontonagon area. Check out Scott’s Superior Inn for your lodging needs (906) 884-4866

As Crazysnow says... head north, Rain/snow line looks to be around Clova/Parent, north of there should be all snow, let's hope Lac Gouin is spared the heavy rain, looking to do that route 2nd week in Feb.

post-848-0-54382400-1359582078.jpg