newcountry

St.zenon to Clova night 1 (Hotel Tamerac) about 250 miles

Clova to Val d'Or night 2 (Forestel) about 225 miles

Val d'Or to Mount Laurier night 3 (Comfort Inn) about 300 miles

Mount Laurier to St.Zenon night 4 (your hotel) about 250 miles

Just my guestemite

Just go and worry about parking it at lunch

Thanks for sharing this.

Based on what you described, are fuel stops no more than say 100-120 miles inbetween?

Thanks, John

Thanks for sharing this.

Based on what you described, are fuel stops no more than say 100-120 miles inbetween?

Thanks, John

That is a pretty fair estimate, 120 miles should be the farthest. If unsure there are some places inbetween that have been mentioned but are very expensive $2.75 a liter at Balbuzzzard and Verendry. That will sound cheap if you are on the end of a rope.

Also be warned if you get inbetween Clova and Seneterre on 83 during a storm visibility can disapear in a hurry as can the trail. There are some area's in there that are reffered to as the burn zone. Nothing to stop the wind and hold the snow down.

Edited by 600IQHO

We just got to Lac Taureau and we are headed to Clova in the AM so tomorrow night I will post trail conditions along the 33....360....345 and the 83....I will also leave the precise mileage and time it took...Today we left Cabannon...to LaGlassiere...to St. Donat to Lac Taureau...Trails were good to excellent...Between St. Donat and Lac Taureau was absolutely incredible!!! I will send a report tomorrow night between Taureau and Clova...

IM4Snow

St.zenon to Clova night 1 (Hotel Tamerac) about 250 miles

Gas in Lac du Repos, Kanawata,and Parent

Clova to Val d'Or night 2 (Forestel) about 225 miles

Gas in Balbuzard, Lac Fallion, Senneterre or Louvicourt pending which direction you go.

Val d'Or to Mount Laurier night 3 (Comfort Inn) about 300 miles

Gas in Louvicourt. Indian reserve, La Domaine, le Classic, detour Lac des Seizes Ilses

Mount Laurier to St.Zenon night 4 (your hotel) about 250 miles

Gas in L'Anociation, Labelle, cafateria in Parc Mont Tremblant,SMdS

Just my guestemite

Just go and worry about parking it at lunch

Lac Taureau (St. Michelle de Saints) to Clova was exactly 315 miles...Trail Conditions on Sunday were excellent but it was definitely a long day..Stayed at Hotel Tamarac in Clova, Alan and "snow white" were wonderful and dinner was great!!! I definitely would recommend a stay there!! Today...Clova to Val D'or trails were incredible with the exception of Clova to Balbuzzard ....Balbuzzard to Val D'or made up for it though!!! Tomorrow we will be doing Val D'or to Rabaska!!! Stay tuned!!!