Relais 22 - Roberval - Chibougamau

rev39

Planning a loop from Shawinigan and my only concern is trail conditions around Roberval. I hear there is a lack of snow in that area. Can anyone confirm that you can make it from Relais 22 headed east on 83 to Roberval for the night and connect onto 93 to Chibougamau? Thank You

Hey Rev,

had some a coyple James and Gemma, comme in from that side of chibougamou last thursday, they said that the western side of lac st jean was in ok condition but as you get closer to chibougamou and down that the conditions only improved. So expect some ruff spots up there but still in ridable conditions. Have a great ride,

snowhite

Old report day after the rain jan 31. Left Chibougamau for scoobyraid. From 93 & 367 intersection north to the bridge crossing and south to petrocanada were in real bad shape.

0513_zps4805de78.jpg

Feb 1 we went back to Chibougamau. After gassing up at La Dore I missed my turn and headed to Roberval a few miles just passed the substation. The trail looked good to me. Sorry I dont have all the intel.

0613_zpsa55197b3.jpg