Looking for riders to ride with around St Donat area or beyond...

MXZ700RIDER

Looking for individual/s to ride with in St Donat in coming weeks? Just vacationed in St Donat with wife who rode with me, but she can not make a return trip with me to ride in the coming weeks as I hope to.

Can anyone update me on the trails around tremblant park, St Come, St Jean DeMatha....?

I recently retired so I am pretty much flexible to set up a riding trip with anyone interested any time in coming weeks. Thanks...

The whole Lanaudière trail network and also Mauricie are still in great shape right now. You may encounter some icy curves or spots on some trails but alot of great trails, even lower than st-Côme and St-Jean de Matha. The only segment I heard about seeing some rocks is the #63 trail between St-Michel and Cabanon in the big hills section...

good ride!!

Alain

I'm in to long range shooting comp. 1000 yr. mile etc some 500 yrd comps in the south as well that I hae my kids shoot in.

the pic is from this past fall first week of dec from are land in Pa I was shooting test loads for a new gun I just had built.

a 338x378 I was testing for group at a target set at 1580 yrds target is the size of a basket ball

post-771-0-22055900-1360873293.jpg

post-771-0-85317700-1360873330.jpg

Edited by rmk

I'm in to long range shooting comp. 1000 yr. mile etc some 500 yrd comps in the south as well that I hae my kids shoot in.

the pic is from this past fall first week of dec from are land in Pa I was shooting test loads for a new gun I just had built.

a 338x378 I was testing for group at a target set at 1580 yrds target is the size of a basket ball

I wasn't aware they even had these?