Clova weather and conditions

tamarac

hey hey, its the 14th valentines day, don't forget to call your sweeties...... we've been getting snow the last couple of days, not much 3-4'', just enough to refresh our trails, the weather has also been nice -5 so far this morning great day for a ride, so have fun and be careful

snowhite

• 2 weeks later...

ok, jean guy came up sunday it was nice to meat them, they said the trails were in good condition but a little slow, we still have lots of snow but its +5 today. Should be geeting a little bit colder so that will hèlp. its been a big week in clova lots of quebec riders droped in : I got spoiled this week my sister bought me a tablettte, so now i'll be able to keep up the chatter. Get out there its march in 2 days......should anybody be riddig or have news from gaspe let me know.thks

snowhiteq

shannon and her hubby came up the lepine today, they sai the trail was good 7+, it just has been groomed however its warm so the snow is mushy. Some other guys came up from fer a cheval and they rated the trails the same, they all have been groomes but its warm so the trails are a little slow. Have no fear thou cause its been snowing for the pass 2 days if we came just survive the march warm up we'll be good till april. be good have fun:

snowhite

md rider is here came in from parent on the 83,said it was great but this afternoon they hit freezing rain so turnedaround and came back to stay with us, this freezing stuff should be goood for the trails its been kind of warm. Freeze the base its been snowing for the passed 3days, Get out there take advatage of it ,its almost done........

snowhite and big al

fred and david came across from latuque on 83 going west and they said trail was very good, michel came up from st michel and it was really good also on the 13. these trails were groomed sunday and saturday, as for the lepine road it was done friday night and the balbuzard saturday night. the weather has been holding up durin the day it has been warm but at night it gets colder so we should be good for a while......

snowhite and big al