Boxborough, MA 2014 Snowmobile Show All 4 Manufacturers

revct1

FYI. Anybody going? I just received an e-mail about it.

Snowmobile Sneak Peek show 2014: All four Snowmobile company's under one roof. March 23rd at the Holiday Inn in Boxborough, Ma. Address is 242 Adams Place. Show is from 4pm to 9pm. See all the 2014 models.

It is a Saturday 4 PM to 9 PM. We could go but couldn't get there til 6 PM or so.

Jack & Sandi

I talked to Mac Randolp who owns Mountain Performance a few days ago and they currently supply Yamaha with the supercharger that is optional equipment for Nitros. I put one on my 2005 Vector in 2005 and have ridden it nearly 20k miles...trouble free at 16 mpg. Power is about 180hp on pump gas and clutch engagement is set at 2650rpm. This sled is so nice to ride with torque available at that low rpm it is so easy on the sleds clutches, belts and track and if you want to push the throttle anywhere it is seemless.Any how they are currently working for Yamaha to supply turbos and superchargers for the new Arctic Cat /Yamaha chassis with the 3 cylinder Yamaha engine. This sled uses Yamaha clutches so all those belt troubles should disappear, the turbo will be available soon with the supercharger to follow available from Yamaha dealers. The 141 xtx viper with a high windshield should be a wonderful touring sled with great mpg and the most reliable engine in the industry and finally some cargo space from Yamaha as these sleds have front exhaust. Mac said both the turbo and supercharger models continue to use the stock exhaust and are even quieter than stock. I believe him , I cannot even hear my Vector engine running on the trail, just the track in the tunnel.