St Zenon area trail help

T3R3

Does anybody know if the connector trail from TQ63 to TQ33 near LaGlaciere is currently open? Some maps show it others don't.

We will be passing though that area next week and I'm trying to plan a route. Thanks

CutOff33to63_zpsd986a34f.jpg

I had not ride that specific spot yet but I had been told that it is not, and mcstar is right it is not on the map of Lanaudiere/Mauricie 2015 pdf version which is the most accurate map of the area right now (downloadable on this link:http://snowmobilecountry.ca/en/maps-brochures)

The only mistake i am aware of on the pdf version is north from Koubec: the map show a link between the #345 and the #23 and is not open. I erase it on this shot and mark it with red dashes

st-zenon_zpsfcwp3fhy.jpg

It's not a big change since you juts need to loop a bit in the Mastigouche reserve via #345/23 to do the same but it's always better to know before...

Alain

I had not ride that specific spot yet but I had been told that it is not, and mcstar is right it is not on the map of Lanaudiere/Mauricie 2015 pdf version which is the most accurate map of the area right now (downloadable on this link:http://snowmobilecountry.ca/en/maps-brochures)

The only mistake i am aware of on the pdf version is north from Koubec: the map show a link between the #345 and the #23 and is not open. I erase it on this shot and mark it with red dashes

st-zenon_zpsfcwp3fhy.jpg

It's not a big change since you juts need to loop a bit in the Mastigouche reserve via #345/23 to do the same but it's always better to know before...

Alain

That trail is open as I passed through it on last Saturday not long after we met Alain, it was our reroute after making the wrong turn at the 349,.