Update on HI

Saguenay Bill

For those who are not aware. On New Year's eve the HI had 40 rooms that were water damaged. A 20 year old hung a hanger on one of a sprinkler head and didn't report that water was coming from it. The room under that room, reported it, apparently 30 minutes later. Before it was shut off 40 rooms had been effected. The manager told me yesterday that they expect to have 37 of those rooms fixed by this Friday.

For those who are not aware. On New Year's eve the HI had 40 rooms that were water damaged. A 20 year old hung a hanger on one of a sprinkler head and didn't report that water was coming from it. The room under that room, reported it, apparently 30 minutes later. Before it was shut off 40 rooms had been effected. The manager told me yesterday that they expect to have 37 of those rooms fixed by this Friday.

Please tell us the 20 year old was NOT a snowmobiler. :wacko:

We were there eating dinner the night it happened. What a mess, couldn't believe how many fire trucks showed up, our room had only a couple wet spots from the leak but next door it was a "pond". Waitress told us to eat fast we may have to evacuate til they figure out what happened. Thank goodness we never had to as the buffet they had that night was outstanding!!