Yamaha Venture Lite

4stroked

Hi Sled friends, I am looking to upgrade my wife's sled & my chief sled guru Grumpysanta has steered me to a 80 hp 4 stroke stretched Phazer.

My choices are to stay 4 stroke & either get a backup for my 2014 GSX 1200 or tone it down & get something with more flexibility. If you've ever tried a Venture Lite or MP, I'd love to get your thoughts on it. Cheers

Sounds like a very good price where you almost can't lose.

Most of you know I am a Yamaha guy but I won't comment on the Venture Lite b/c I don't have any experience with that model and I unfortunately don't know anyone who has one.

I would offer that you do some research on ty4stroke.com as there is lots of good info there.

(I CAN say that that engine is close to bullet-proof though.)

Thanks everybody. ended up at $2500 today. It was dirty & needed a bumper, skis were finished. Put some skis on from my buddy Dave & cleaned her up. checked levels & took it for a ride. Wow, got her up t 115 kms / hr. torque pulls nice very comfy & now turns like butter. Thanks to Dave & Grumpy Santa