BACK FROM THE GASPE

grumpysanta

WOW great week of riding 1500 km. plus and trails were excellent ... problem was no gas in mount st pierre and also in perce... Trail is not groomed at all this year down to perce and not marked well off the 5.. A REAL big DISAPPOINTMENT FOR THE BEST TOURIST SITE IN THE GASPE...BUT good trip with friends and only one breakdown on a TWO SMOKE. blew the track on the first day. but got super service from MATANE BRP. . ALL UP AND RUNNING the next day with new track and bearings and support .. GOOD SHOUT OUT TO THAT DEALER . WE BOUGHT A FEW GOOD THINGS THERE . best deal on klim i have ever seen ..missing snow around the coast trail and feeder trails but the rest was super . I should have stayed another week. got to meet LINDA at the gathering. so all went well and we made it back before the snow storm..

Must gas in Ste Anne des Monts before MSP, there was a sign at the intersection for SAdM last season advising snowmobilers "last gas before MSP"

"no gas in MSP last gas here" is what it said , anyways you got the idea.

Did anyone run out of gas?

Edited by Trailblazer

Thanks for that tip! Leaving Groomer town in the morning for mont St Pierre!!

Great to meet you Grompy Santa!!

Trailblazer wish you were here!!

Snow was very deep getting to Groomers camp. I could have used a couple more arms to dig me out lol

Linda

Yes trailblazer we saw the sign and even went into town but it was too late at night and it was closed because of breakdown of 2 smoke track. so we towed him to a relais and called tow truck to bring him back to matane brp for new track. to meet us at new location a day later . towns before and after have gas and no we did not run out we all carry spare gas ... no gas in perce but we bought 2 x 20 liters from our motel . but they closed the day after we left ..too bad about trail to there . i am sure a lot of people will bypass..it. till they get a trail back down there and gas. Trails were awasome lots of snow in the middle .. last day run from bay blue to amqui thru cap..... was super epic..