Moose Valley from......

doo4adoo

We're likely off to Gaspe this Thursday and never been to Moose Valley. Understand its a place we should go/see. 

Appears to have 2 options. 1 from the 83 and 1 from Point a la Croix. What are these 2 routes like and approx riding time by either entry. I'm thinking we may do it on the way back so entering from Point a la croix and then exiting and off to RDL to trucks which is likely a short ride overall. 

Also should we be concerned about getting a permit at this time of year and if so where would be get them in advance. 

Any suggestions is appreciated 

thanks 

Mike

Best way to MV is from St Irene off 587 the trail is groomed and you will have no problem finding M V was there today it is a 10+. Tell Josie I said hello. 83? You mean 85??? We came back to QC on the 85 to RDL 

3 minutes ago, Phil 1 said:

Best way to MV is from St Irene off 587 the trail is groomed and you will have no problem finding M V was there today it is a 10+. Tell Josie I said hello. 83? You mean 85??? We came back to QC on the 85 to RDL 

Exactly this way. Well marked for Moose Valley, For sure he must mean 85. 

Hi Don sorry we missed you we decided to do the MV run much different than last year it is now an established trail laid first tracks perfect White asphalt. 

7 minutes ago, Phil 1 said:

Hi Don sorry we missed you we decided to do the MV run much different than last year it is now an established trail laid first tracks perfect White asphalt. 

Hey it's all good. Leaving RDL this AM I was thinking you guys might be headed through Moose Valley. That's what i would have chosen from Amqui back to RDL too. Say hi to everyone. Yeah nice to see them make the Moose Valley trail a real trail.