Saguenay Bill

2017/18 Quebec Trail Passes

Recommended Posts

I am selling the 2017/18 Quebec Trail Passes.  The prices are as follows:

 $252 US or $315 CA on or before Dec 09 and $308 US or $385 CA Dec 10 and after. The weekly, 3 day or 1 day prices are:

Weekly passes (7 DAY) are $172 US or $215 CA

3 Day passes are $104 US or $130  CA

1 Day pass is $48 US or $60 CA

I will need the following info:

Your name, address, phone number and email address.

Your snowmobile's make, model, year, vin# and plate or sticker#.

I no longer have Choko New England so you cannot buy thru that website.

If you choose to pay buy check please mail to me at:

Bill McFarlane
PO Box 446
Franconia, NH 03580

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2017 at 8:18 AM, Saguenay Bill said:

I am selling the 2017/18 Quebec Trail Passes.  The prices are as follows:

 $252 US or $315 CA on or before Dec 09 and $308 US or $385 CA Dec 10 and after. The weekly, 3 day or 1 day prices are:

Weekly passes (7 DAY) are $172 US or $215 CA

3 Day passes are $104 US or $130  CA

1 Day pass is $48 US or $60 CA

I will need the following info:

Your name, address, phone number and email address.

Your snowmobile's make, model, year, vin# and plate or sticker#.

I no longer have Choko New England so you cannot buy thru that website.

If you choose to pay buy check please make check payable to me and mail to me at:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

 

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bill, thank you for the info will be sending you my paper work.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Pat                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mccaffrey said:

Hi Bill, thank you for the info will be sending you my paper work.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Pat                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Hi Pat

Thank you, Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 4ws XRS said:

Nice! Sent you 4 more today

Thank you.  I will get them out tomorrow.  If you mailed them, which is now I think you may have done, I will get them out Sat or Monday.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Thank you.  I will get them out tomorrow.  If you mailed them, which is now I think you may have done, I will get them out Sat or Monday.

Thanks again! That's good as won't be riding this weekend, but maybe next!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bill,

I just ordered the seasonal pass through the link in here to paypal and sent you my information in a message on here.  let me know if you need anything else.   thanks much and see you at the Delta this year !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deweydog said:

Hi Bill,

I just ordered the seasonal pass through the link in here to paypal and sent you my information in a message on here.  let me know if you need anything else.   thanks much and see you at the Delta this year !

 

Mailing it today.  Thanks for buying from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bill,

Mailed in my trail pass info and check to you wednsday, PO said youd recieve it today 12/8. Hope I made the "early bird" rate. If not let me know and Ill mail the balance.

rgds, Tom Straub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.