QuebecRider.com Summer Get Together

Saguenay Bill

Plans are now underway for a summer get together. The following are the pertinent points.

Who: QuebecRider.com members and there families.

What: A summer get together.

When: July 18 and 19, 2008.

Where: Franconia, NH at the Cannon Mountain View Motel and the Above the Notch Restaurant and Tavern, www.cannonmtview.com in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire.

I have reserved 20 rooms for this weekend. To make reservations please call Ray or Yvonne at 603-823-9577. Price is $75/night+tax.

Friday night there is live music in the Tavern starting at 9:30PM. The restaurant serves very good food and Saturaday evening they will be putting on a dinner for us. More details on this will be forth coming in about 4 weeks. When I get back home and work out the details.

The motel has a large heated pool, hot tub, picnic tables with gas grills, free wireless Internet access, A/C, color cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, in-rooms coffee, and designated pet rooms are available.

So start making your plans now.

Timbo and I are working out more details and will be updating this.

Bill

There are many area attractions such as Whales Tale Water Park, Cannon Mt Aerial Tramway. Mt Washington Cog Rail Road, Golf courses, Robert Frost Home, Clark's Trading Post, The Flume, Hobo Railroad, Lost river, Story Land, Santa's Village, the Basin, 7- Mile Bike Path and Echo Lake. In addition there are several 100 mile loops for the motorcyclist.

Count me in Bill! I will be there. You should arrange for a Power Point Projector and we could bring our pics from PQ trips and have them playing as a slide show through out dinner.

I have no idea what a Power Point Projector is. Guide me thru what we need and I'll see if we can "get er done".