Three more days in the Gaspe!!

smclelan

Our plan is to leave home and truck to Pointe a la Croix and unload early in the morning of March 7th. Then we are going to head west on the TQ 5, turn on the 587 that go through Matepedia and comes out at Groomers clubhouse. We should be there around 1:00pm for lunch (hopefully with Groomer). That night we are going to stay at the Quality Inn in Matane {around 225 miles}. The net day we are going to travel the north shore and stay at the Camp Haute Madeleine (remote cabins east of the 597) {maybe 180 miles}. The next day we will go down the 597 to Murdochville, cross over to La Cache, down to New Richmond and on to the truck {260 miles}. This will be a low mileage trip, more a scenic tour. Let me know if there maybe someone else out there that we might cross paths with.

Our plan is to leave home and truck to Pointe a la Croix and unload early in the morning of March 7th. Then we are going to head west on the TQ 5, turn on the 587 that go through Matepedia and comes out at Groomers clubhouse. We should be there around 1:00pm for lunch (hopefully with Groomer). That night we are going to stay at the Quality Inn in Matane {around 225 miles}. The net day we are going to travel the north shore and stay at the Camp Haute Madeleine (remote cabins east of the 597) {maybe 180 miles}. The next day we will go down the 597 to Murdochville, cross over to La Cache, down to New Richmond and on to the truck {260 miles}. This will be a low mileage trip, more a scenic tour. Let me know if there maybe someone else out there that we might cross paths with.

Have a good trip Steve! Wish I could join you.

Al

We are heading up tomorrow afternoon to Pointe a la Croix and start our loop on Friday. Today they are getting an additional 20com of snow!! I expect most groomer will be out Thurday and Thursday night to be ready for the weekend. It should be sweek trails for sure.

Groomer get the boys running th BR out on the 587 north and south of the clubhouse, we are going to take it from just outside Pointe a la Croix right through to Mont Joli.