Head north to cabanon? or drive farther north east toward st raymond?

Slinky

Trying to make a plan for Thursday to Friday.... oh and first of all Hi everyone I'm a new member with only a couple years of quebec riding under my belt. My buddy and I have usually frequented the cabanon or the saint michel area. We are kind of doing a last minute trip up after I get done plowing snow wednesday night. 

So condition wise my friend who lives in the Saint Michel area says the trails are great, but as per recommendation of je me souviens post, I'm considering going to Saint Raymond or some place that way. We are only 45 minutes south of montreal so we don't mind a few hour drive to get to the good stuff. 

thanks!

Andy "Slinky"

North of Buckingham, our trails are as good as they're going to get (although we're still recovering from Sunday's heavy snowfall!).  Our trail from Lac La Blanche to  the TQ 53 at Lac D'Argile was dragged Saturday evening, but we may wait until tomorrow's snowstorm is over to drag it again.  The Clubhouse north to TQ 43 was dragged Thursday, Saturday evening, and yesterday morning.  It was in mint condition for our gang as we returned from our "Club Trip" to Pourvoirie 100 Lacs Sud.  Today, we're going to be out with the Pisten Bully (and a member armed with at chainsaw with a 20" bar!) as we check the ice across Lac La Blanche.  If we can get the lake groomed, it will avoid any slush problems later in the winter.  Speaking of winter, it was a bit late in starting, but I think we're in for a great one!