January QR gathering

timbo

lads

Let's not forget about our mid January Quebec event at 100 Lacs!! Please see the pinned thread on details.

timbo

Hi Timbo

God willing Steven and I will be there to share a drink and some laughs with our good friends. We have an invitation out to some others but no confirmed attendees yet. I have not had much time to do any planning for our trip as I have been on the move almost constantly for the last 2 1/2 weeks traveling from home east to Brussels and then 9 time zones west to San Francisco and Vegas. The Belgium trip was work and the west coast was to keep Lisa happy! And we all know if Lisa is not happy then no one is happy! Here are some pics to remind us all how much fun we had in NH this summer at the super party that Bill & Juliedelle put on!!!

Andy

Hi Timbo

God willing Steven and I will be there to share a drink and some laughs with our good friends. We have an invitation out to some others but no confirmed attendees yet. I have not had much time to do any planning for our trip as I have been on the move almost constantly for the last 2 1/2 weeks traveling from home east to Brussels and then 9 time zones west to San Francisco and Vegas. The Belgium trip was work and the west coast was to keep Lisa happy! And we all know if Lisa is not happy then no one is happy! Here are some pics to remind us all how much fun we had in NH this summer at the super party that Bill & Juliedelle put on!!!

Andy

Sounds like you have been permitting little moss to grow under your feet. Now you can sooth yourself, begin festive preparation for your trip, and await the first real snow as everyone else on this site is doing.

Glad you kept Lisa happy- you're a wise man.

See you in a couple of months!

timbo

Sounds like you have been permitting little moss to grow under your feet. Now you can sooth yourself, begin festive preparation for your trip, and await the first real snow as everyone else on this site is doing.

Glad you kept Lisa happy- you're a wise man.

See you in a couple of months!

timbo

Well almost ready to relax as I am heading to Boston Monday for meetings and then Newfoundland in early Dec then relax. Well maybe not relax but get ready to enjoy our favourite season!!!

Andy

Hi Andy!

How are you my friend? Are you doing all this traveling for the Air Traffic Control Business?

I hope to see you this winter my friend. :good:

Be well,

Shane

Hi Andy!

How are you my friend? Are you doing all this traveling for the Air Traffic Control Business?

I hope to see you this winter my friend. :good:

Be well,

Shane

Hi Shane

Yes we are making some changes to the way we control the North Atlantic traffic flows with the intention of reducing emissions and reducing the airlines fuel costs. To this end we have had a number of meetings with other Air Navigation service providers and our customers. Hope to see you this winter on the snow!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...