MrGutz...Mont Valin is Ready for You!

Dozer

Gutz,

I was up in the Valin complex today. Couldn't see across the road for the falling snow. Trails open officially tomorrow. We are ready for your two stroke madness!

I can see it now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2AUvIZLtE

Call me when you are headed up. I'd love to saddle up the 'Gade and go for a ride with you.

Dozer

I may not be Mr. Gutz, however your topic title caught my eye. Let be the first to say. SWEET!

:yahoo:

Thanks for the good news.

Secondly, that link you posted with the frog, is hilarious when you think about your first ride of the season on your sled while watching it. Thanks for the good laugh.

:drinks:

Awsome.... We are heading up next Friday AM for a quick weekend ride. Can you ride to the Moutain yet?

Thanks

Gutz

I doubt it... the base up there might be 2 1/2 feet. Personally I wouldn't do much off trail on an expensive sled . Things are going to get ripped to shreds this weekend. There are alot of guys foaming at the mouth to get rolling up there. Word is they cancelled the Snow Cross in Mt Valin. That tells you the 'marginal' nature of things. Right now, things are clear and fairly cold... and snow is on the horizon the next thee out of four days. She's shaping up for trails, but its not boondockin' time yet. There are alot of willows visible in the ungroomed trails. I'll be happier with another foot. I think the groomers will be too.

I'm here all next week and will keep track of things up there. Gotta' go and pack the bush trail behind my house. There's finally enough snow to justify burning gas to make walking easier!

Dozer

That little frog is the epitome of 'two stroke for life' as far as I'm concerned - Brings a smile to my face every time I watch it. There's something about the nature of snowmobiling in him, in spite of the waxy-wet skin. Or is that what turns my crank?????

Glad you enjoyed it. Someone on 'Dootalk' shared it last year.

Le Saguenay vous attend.

Dozer