Thanks Bill!

MichiganRev

I needed a new pair of bibs for this season, and on the recommendation by Saguenay Bill in some posts last year I picked up a pair of Choko Extreme pants. By far the warmest bibs I've ever worn, I had a chance to test them out in some sub-zero temps in Northern Michigan yesterday and they passed all tests. When going from stand-up riding to stitting I didn't have that cold, damp feeling that I had with my other bibs that were only a couple of years old. Thanks again Bill, hope to see you around the first part of February! Dave

I needed a new pair of bibs for this season, and on the recommendation by Saguenay Bill in some posts last year I picked up a pair of Choko Extreme pants. By far the warmest bibs I've ever worn, I had a chance to test them out in some sub-zero temps in Northern Michigan yesterday and they passed all tests. When going from stand-up riding to stitting I didn't have that cold, damp feeling that I had with my other bibs that were only a couple of years old. Thanks again Bill, hope to see you around the first part of February! Dave

Dave

I know how good they are, that's why I'm selling them. I'm Choko New England, advertiser here on QR. Good testimony for a great product. Appreciate it.

Bill

Dave

I know how good they are, that's why I'm selling them. I'm Choko New England, advertiser here on QR. Good testimony for a great product. Appreciate it.

Bill

Bill,

I would like to second that on the jacket. You won't appreciate a good jacket until you have one. We rode two days in rain in late december, Never got wet and never got cold......

Im hoping you back door a set of bibs with my wife for my bday, vtines day or tell her to surprize me.

See you at the HI soon.

BJ

Bill,

I would like to second that on the jacket. You won't appreciate a good jacket until you have one. We rode two days in rain in late december, Never got wet and never got cold......

Im hoping you back door a set of bibs with my wife for my bday, vtines day or tell her to surprize me.

See you at the HI soon.

BJ

Now that is some hint, with optional dates too. :friends: