Need Trail conditions around Shawinigan

Brdgbldr85

Anyone been riding in this area, heading to Motel Safari next week. I am very familiar with this area, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I can let you next Monday...........

We are leaving tomorrow for De-Mekinac, so i will know but may not be able to post until we get back sunday or monday............

I know they got snow last week and they are getting more last night/today :)

We are leaving tomorrow for De-Mekinac, so i will know but may not be able to post until we get back sunday or monday............

Thanks for the reply, If you stop at Auberge Mekinac with Richard tell him Dale and Wayne say Hi and we will see him next week for Dinner.

Let me know what trails you came down and how smooth the river trail 347 was.

Ride safe!! :good:

Thanks for the reply, If you stop at Auberge Mekinac with Richard tell him Dale and Wayne say Hi and we will see him next week for Dinner.

Anyone been riding in this area, heading to Motel Safari next week. I am very familiar with this area, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Just rode through there Saturday. Trails were great!!! I felt so bad for Jocelyn at the Safari, besides us there was one other couple staying there Saturday night. I will say we saw very few Americans anywhere we rode from Shawinigan to Lac st jean over to Baie St. Paul , up to LeTape down to St Raymond and Back to the Safari. 3 1/2 days 917 miles. Mostly great trails except for 100 miles north and south of Baie St. Paul area.

Hello Brdgblder85, this is Rick. I met you the other night in the garage at Motel Safari. This is my contact name. I might be interested in your sled if you decide to sell. Let me know.

I am sure you had a great time on the sleds today. Up north and west in the park were better conditions than down south on 3, but we had a blast and there were no areas with Bad conditions. The ice hotel was our first time and that was a site to see. Plus the ride there and back was great. For our first time in Shawinigan, we really enjoyed. From there we can do a lot of flat land riding and/or more mountain riding. Jocelyn was awesome. Nice place...

Good luck, Let us know how your riding went.

Dale, Wayne , I have not seen you for a while , were you by ? Richard

Richard,

How long will you be remaining open?

I am considering coming back up again March 19th -23rd, if the weather & trails hold.

How long will they be Grooming your area.

• 2 weeks later...
Richard,

How long will you be remaining open?

I am considering coming back up again March 19th -23rd, if the weather & trails hold.

How long will they be Grooming your area.

Did you ever get any information on this? If so, how are the trails up there? I think they stop grooming on the 15th...

Did you ever get any information on this? If so, how are the trails up there? I think they stop grooming on the 15th...

I called him last Thursday...he said still good, all open and grooming.

He said he would be open a couple of weeks...........

I hooked up with a couple guys to make another trip............were planning on going the 18th...some work schedule issues with the one fella may mean we can't leave until saturday..........

I am trying to find out how long grooming will continue...........

We started on Friday at the Sheraton Four point and headed up to St. Raymond. Stayed in St. Raymong friday and Saturday nights. We rode west to 318 over to M7 and then north to La Tuque. Stayed on 73 back to St. Raymond. 318 was very icey and had a hard time keeping the slides cool. North to La Tuque and back on 73 were fine. It looked like it had all be groomed on Wednesday or

Thursday. Saturday afternoon in St. Raymond was very soupy. The end is near.

Richard,

Sorry to have missed you this season, we had planned to get to you and had a sled breakdown on the way back from The Trappeur along trail 318. It cut our trip short and all I got to do is see your area for a couple days from Quebec City and in. Definitely will be back next season, my work is getting too busy to escape again.

Best to you and your family,

See you next season.

Dale and Wayne