Is there any riding left for next week?

gkw

I broke out my shorts today and took my first outdoor shower of the season. But I would like one more trip north if there is any riding left (preferably less than a 10 hour trip from Boston...).

Any ideas??

GW

I broke out my shorts today and took my first outdoor shower of the season. But I would like one more trip north if there is any riding left (preferably less than a 10 hour trip from Boston...).

Any ideas??

GW

Possibly Val D'Or area + towards Chibougamau-heading to V.-D. Friday

Plenty of riding left! This week-end, I would start from St-Raymond.

Any ideas??

GW

Any ideas??

GW

GKW, The riding from Moosevalley New Brunswick, just north east of edmundston, east into the gaspe is still good. Plenty of snow cover and probably a nine hour drive :yahoo:

RR

Still plenty of snow and the temps are staying low. Rode an all snow 720 mile loop last weekend. Shawinigan-lac Edouard-Roberval, Roberval-tour lac St Jean-Hebertville, Herbertville-L'etape-St Raymond-Shawinigan. I agree with Marcusvt and would now plan to make any trip to include the parcs as many clubs in the area of St Raymond and Shawinigan have picked up their signs. Even if there is still snow in these areas we do not want to irritate landowners who now consider the season done. Start at Roquemount in St Raymond and head North into parc Laurentides. Crazy snow you will not believe your eyes.