Le Domaine

doo4adoo

• 3 weeks later...

I was passing through there one day a couple years back and they were tearing down the cafeteria building on the end with an excavator. I could not have stopped at a better moment as he had just started on the south end. As he was tearing into the bldg with his bucket and ripped the south wall down the electric (THAT WAS STILL HOOKED UP TO THE BLDG and ENERGIZED) blew a loud crack and fire balled up into the air. Swear to God I got video of the whole thing somewhere and if I can find it and edit it I will post. 

Have a lot of fond memories of that place. We used it at last a half dozen times as a launch point and used to stay in the big barn bunk house and the LITTLE cabins on the hill. Don't remember which trip but I do know one night I walked into that cafeteria as cold as I have ever been. Probably borderline hypothermic. I sat in that cafeteria thawing out till they closed down and kicked me out.

Edited by snowmaster2112