Quebec Trail Passes

Saguenay Bill

Bill,

truck was just given back on friday (All Under The Extended Warranty), they still need to do some small things, but it had quarter size holes in the pistons and a cracked head. we will see you there (HI) sometime this winter, god and gm willing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! to you and yours.

Don

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

truck was just given back on friday (All Under The Extended Warranty), they still need to do some small things, but it had quarter size holes in the pistons and a cracked head. we will see you there (HI) sometime this winter, god and gm willing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! to you and yours.

Don

Has GM told you what happen to cause the problem? Glad you had the Extended Warranty.

Hi Andyman

"The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...............Deep in the Heart of Texas". Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bill

Hi Bill

Lisa ,Andrew and myself want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and nothing both good health and happiness in the New Year. Lisa wants you to know Bill that everything is great health wise! See you in paradise!

Andy

Has GM told you what happen to cause the problem? Glad you had the Extended Warranty.

Bill

they replaced a junction box that they said was causing the coils to fire incorrectly and melting the pistons.

(I think they are blowing smoke up my @ss, but who knows)

Don

• 2 weeks later...
Bill,

Do you know if the HI has passes, I may need a week pass for a buddy this weekend, but he still hasn't cleared it with his wife.... So it's up in the air for him.

Thanks

Don

Don

The HI has passes. The people behind the front desk have them.

Bill