Trip to Holiday Inn 3/1-3/5

Willys1

planning to go to the Holiday Inn, 3/1-3/5, is it worth the drive ! looking at the extended forecast it looks like some snow is forecast, is it possible to ride out of the hotel? I see Bill has pulled the plug for the year, I'm considering going to Riviere-Du-Loup, as an alternative, trail conditions and forecasts look a bit more favorable! any information would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking out of a 6th floor window at the Hi now. The trails are beat out of the Hi.

I trailered to the other side of the river yesterday. 93 is done.

I would think Val D'or they are getting snow now.

Edited by GT Rider

GT Rider,

How did you like the 4 stroke?

I put 77 miles on the yamaha and the rear suspension collapsed. I got lucky it happened as I approached a Relais. I heard this has happened before....

I also rented a TZ1 cat I liked it better. I felt that it handled much nicer than the Yamaha.

Now I need to try the Ski-Doo.

I am looking out of a 6th floor window at the Hi now. The trails are beat out of the Hi.

I trailered to the other side of the river yesterday. 93 is done.

I would think Val D'or they are getting snow now.

GT, I too was thinking of riding into the HI next week, sounds like the conditions are shot for riding in the valley? How far did you trailer up towards valin before you found decent snow?

thank you

rr

GT, I too was thinking of riding into the HI next week, sounds like the conditions are shot for riding in the valley? How far did you trailer up towards valin before you found decent snow?

thank you

rr

I found mud, water and mashed potatoes. Its done. Warm Temps and rain finished it.

I am leaving in the am.

GT Rider,

You may get to try it at home. I have the ski doo 4 stroke. Joel

Joel

That is very generous of you. Thanks.

My wife felt a little more comfortable on the Yamaha than the TZ1. I think seat position was too high for her. She was moving around a lot. That is a deal breaker.

I felt that the Yamaha was down on power and it felt tipsy. The ski's were lifting. After the suspension problem it's stock fell off the charts for me.

The TZ1 was the better of the two for me. Over all It handled better and had better power.

The Grand Touring 1200 is high on my list for a test drive.

Jim