Contributing Membership & Advertiser Drive

ckf

Hi Guys and Gals,  I haven't sent out any contributing membership renewals in over a year. Some of you have renewed on your own, thank you. Instead of me going through over a years worth of PayPal statements in order to send renewals, I would appreciate it if you could renew on your own at the link below. Since some of you buy several CM's to help support the site, we now have 3 tiers. Silver, Gold and Platinum. We are still working out the specifics but the higher the tier, the less advertising and more storage space.

http://www.quebecrider.com/contributingmembership.php

We also haven't had paid advertisers since covid. I left them all up until today. If anyone know of any businesses that might benefit from advertising on QR please send them our way. There is an option on the menu from the Contributing Membership link above to purchase an ad.

Please let me know if you paid for a membership and I missed upgrading you account.

Thank you for your support.

John  aka  ckf

On 2/13/2023 at 10:24 PM, ckf said:

...to help support the site, we now have 3 tiers. Silver, Gold and Platinum. We are still working out the specifics but the higher the tier, the less advertising and more storage space.

Thank you for your support.

John  aka  ckf

Thanks always for the ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL emotional therapy that QR provides! Happily re'upped gold today to contribute to the beer fund!

Zero complaints on seeing the QR sponsor banner advertising. In fact the opposite, I want to see them so we can all supptt them!

I could live without the generic non-QR advertising, but that's no real big deal either.

Not looking to complicate things here, but if there was some easy way to account for paying up front for multiple years that would be attractive as well!

Big merci!