Trail passes

Stei

It's been a number of years since I've ridden in QC.  You used to be able to get passes at the motels we would stay at. Is that no longer the case?  On-line is only option to purchase passes now?  BTW, mid Feb and looking at grass here in WNY.  Extremely depressing!

Thanks!

Edited by Stei

Yes online is the only option now. Print off the paper copy and carry with you. No more stickers for day passes.

Same here in southern Ontario, no snow. Majority of Quebec looks good and the 14 day forecast also looking positive.

Stei,

Live south of you on Honeoye Lake. If it were not for Quebec I wouldn't even own a sled living in NY. Even the few times we get snow it surely does not last long and every Tom, Dick & Harry goes out and pounds every last flake to death. If you go....have a BLAST !!

8 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Stei,

Live south of you on Honeoye Lake. If it were not for Quebec I wouldn't even own a sled living in NY. Even the few times we get snow it surely does not last long and every Tom, Dick & Harry goes out and pounds every last flake to death. If you go....have a BLAST !!

Just now, Stei said:

Hey Snowmaster2112,

I hear ya, we used to go to QC couple times a year and if no riding here in NY, so be it. It’s been a while and I’m itching to get back up to the Holy Land.  Love your posts and adventures btw.  Also…fellow huge Rush fan! Cheers!