quadding?

arubenstein

I've snowmobiled in Quebec a fair amount, but I have not ever taken an ATV trip up there.

I want to -- where is an ideal starting place for a couple day loop and maybe some decent mud bogging?

How about Rental Places as well?

hi !!

http://www.forumquad.com/

if you know a bit of french you could register on that forum from pq.there s an english section on the forum.you ask your questions there .

is there a specific area where you would like to ride ????? i could take a look at it for you ,but not before sunday.today it s friday and right after work ,pack my stuff and go to my camp.

groomer !!!

Gaspe?

hi !!

http://www.forumquad.com/

if you know a bit of french you could register on that forum from pq.there s an english section on the forum.you ask your questions there .

is there a specific area where you would like to ride ????? i could take a look at it for you ,but not before sunday.today it s friday and right after work ,pack my stuff and go to my camp.

groomer !!!

Great pic's of their trip, got to do summer trip there someday. :good:

hi farmerold !!

must be very interesting to do a trip like that.photographically wise !!so close to home .

first pics with the cable bridge ,this is where i turn around when i groom tq 5 .the last 3 ,it s about 5 miles outside town where you can see the green/yellow sign.it s the intersection of local trails i groom for st alexandre and lac 8 milles.

groomer !!!