Top 3 favourite loops

What’s your top 3 favourite PQ loops?
While there are so many beautiful well groomed trails throughout the province curious what your top 3 would be.

2nd question what would be your top 5 auberge (accommodations to stay at)

My favourites are below in no particular order.

1. Gaspe especially the top, along the St Lawrence, also the middle cache, murdochville.

2. Val d’or to Chibougamau down the 93 and across the 83 clova, lac Fallion back to Val d’or.

3. Mont Laurier up 13 to Parent down to Kanawta to lac Tareau to back to Mont Laurier.

Top 5 auberge in no particular order.

Mekoos

Rabasaka lodge

100 lacs

Forestel

lac Blanc

Oh tough one.  I really haven't done enough QC trips to pick favorites, but will try.

1. RT369, TQ23, TQ83 and TQ3 riding Quebec City to Saguenay and back.  Really TQ23 and TQ83 south of Saguenay are the jewels in this loop.

2. Gaspe loop that includes RT595

3. RT386 Swisha to V'al D'or and return via RT309, TQ63 abd TQ43.  It's fast and quite remote. 

Most accomodations are exceptional so no real opinion.  My wife did say she doesn't want to go back to Camp de Base in Casey.  A touch too rough for her liking.  That said I'd stay there again on a guys trip.

1 hour ago, 2018RENAGADEXRS850 said:

What’s your top 3 favourite PQ loops?
While there are so many beautiful well groomed trails throughout the province curious what your top 3 would be.

2nd question what would be your top 5 auberge (accommodations to stay at)

My favourites are below in no particular order.

1. Gaspe especially the top, along the St Lawrence, also the middle cache, murdochville.

2. Val d’or to Chibougamau down the 93 and across the 83 clova, lac Fallion back to Val d’or.

3. Mont Laurier up 13 to Parent down to Kanawta to lac Tareau to back to Mont Laurier.

Top 5 auberge in no particular order.

Mekoos

Rabasaka lodge

100 lacs

Forestel

lac Blanc

Good loops

You'd probably add this place to the Auberge list if you get a chance to stay there.... Auberge du Lac-à-l'Eau Claire. Great spot