24 season

30 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

look at the ski on the floor on the right side to see the cooling fins...which are now on the lynx skis

Do you have a better pic of the ski?

15 hours ago, quebec bob said:

My friend in Michigan also has this sled with the 2.4 track...which is a lynx only track not available on ski doo ....it has 35 percent more paddles than ski doo 1.8 track...and much stiffer. We have trimmed it down to a tad under 2 inches with a jig  and a meat carving serrated saws all blade...it looks factory...and increases track speed...and works well on the trail...hooks way better than anything currently available...and gives up very little in deep snow. We put cooling fins on the inside of the rear portion of the skis to throw ice and snow off the carbides into the windows on the track and they work 10 times better than scratchers...and never wear out...he has 5 k miles on his so far with zero issues...this sled weighs 570...and is much better than the ski doo extreme I traded in...which was a great sled...the radiator is also a great feature and I believe is the only 2 stroke that comes with one...looks like I,m headed to Cote North as things are looking good there

Looks good. Keep us posted on how she performs. Thank you!