Can you ride from LeTape to the H.I. in Chicoutimi?

MrGutz

Any info would be great.

I know the closer to the HI, the less snow.

Thanks

GutZ

checked a few posts .yesterday ,one guy started from hebertville to l etape .it was nice .

another from ste anne de beaupré up to l etape.nice.

another one from ''relais du nord '' to l etape ,rough for 10 mins.

checked the lsj map,there s a problem with one or many land owners in laterriere.no access to their lands .

cant tell you if there s other options .

groomer !!!

Hi Gutz,

Rode Le Tape on Monday/Tuesday of this week, very good snow conditions, trails grromed and in great shape decent traffic. We loaded and trailered to Le Valinouet and rode Wednesday/Thursday. Trails on MT Valin were busy but in decent condition. Snow in the valley is skinny, less then 1Ft but believe you could ride from Le'Tape to the HI, conditions would not be the best getting into the HI, but there was sleds in valley when we passed by truck. I would say there is more snow in Le'Tape then on MT Valin

Mike

Hi GutZ,

We rode from Chicoutimi to Mont Apica yesterday. 23 was very good, Lac Kenogami was great and 83 was fair to poor. Yesterday you could ride and it was for the most part good.

It was around freezing this morning and rain was in the forecast. This will beat up the trails near the HI because that had the least amount of white gold.

383 we couldn't take down to the barrage because it was closed and posted as a cul de sac. This may be due to the farmer's issues in Laterriere. 368 was open at the trail 23 end but I don't know if it is open all the way thru. That is why we stayed on 83.

We're back in CT now because of the weather. I posted in the regional forum, Lac St Jean, Pics from the Peaks earlier about the conditions.

Jack